FaithActs recognises that marriage, wedding planning and preparation are really IMPORTANT.
FaithActs Marriage Preparation Course seeks to help couple prepare for a fulfilling and fruitful life-long marriage.... beyond the wedding ceremony.
We equip couples with necessary skills and knowledge to deal with the challenges they face in their journey of marriage.
Programmes and Facilities
Back by POPULAR DEMAND, FaithActs Marriage Preparation Course is into its 12th run! The upcoming course will run from October to November 2017 (Run 12)
FaithActs conducts 2 sessions of Marriage Preparation Classes annually, namely between the March to May period and October to November period. These are group-based sessions with each Session comprising 5 lessons to cover the stated topics.
The course offers practical skills to couples through the principles below:
1. DiSC for Couples (Marriage inventory/ instruments)
2. Family of Origin
3. In Laws or Out Laws: Dealing with The Expected and Unexpected!
4. Love and Conflict: Discovering Love Languages, Effective Communication and Conflict Resolution
5. “Why Marry?” Exploring Roles and Expectations of both Husbands and Wives
6. Family Planning and Sexual Health
7. Managing Financial concerns in Marriage
8. Practical- Preparing for the Journey
9. Biblical Basis (Compulsory for couples from Faith Methodist Church. Open to all who are interested.)
Cost per couple: $350.00 (inclusive of Personality Inventory fee).
Couples who complete the MPC programme successfully will be eligible for a $70.00 rebate from MSF
Intake periods for 2017:
March to May:Closed
October to November: Commencing on the 7th of October 2017
10am - 1pm
Sign Up is Open!
Volunteer opportunities are currently unavailable at the moment.
For more information on Marriage Preparation Course
Please contact: Michael Tiew
Phone: 6339 7611